GEOlayers 3 (WIN+MAC)
Aescripts GEOlayers 3 v1.5.0 (WIN+MAC) – Free Download
It connects After Effects to imagery tile servers for up-to-date maps. It also provides direct access to all kinds of geospatial features of the world. Like this you can easily draw buildings to After Effects shape layers, highlight certain country borders, streets, lakes, rivers, places, label regions, animate routes, extrude buildings… whatever you’ll need.
GEOlayers 2 comes with 14 default Server Profiles each one representing a certain map style. All of them can be used for free! All you need to do is attribute the provider. GEOlayers also does this for you. Thats not all. You can add your own ones. Use the Universal API to connect to common imagebased tileservers or create a map style in minutes with the Stamen Mapstack API. Mapbox is also fully supported. Get yourself an account there and bring all its advantages to After Effects.
Version 2 is rebuilt from scratch. It has been concepted and developed to fit your needs based on user requests and ideas.
- new UI
- up to 10 times faster
- better to control animation engine
- direct access to geographical Features
- powerful dynamic Labels
- customizable Styles
- one-click 3D Landscape setup
1.5.0 (Current version) – Apr 26, 2022
- Helium Plugin support for 3D Landscapes
- Removing a Mapcomp with others linked to it will give you the option to remove all linked ones too
- Language Support for Irish (Gaelic) and Scottish Gaelic
- File Search Api supports zipped shapefiles
- New AE Preference “Default Position Properties to Separate Dimensions” leads to Errors
- small fixes