Cinematography Masterclass: The Complete Videography Guide
Download Cinematography Masterclass: The Complete Videography Guide with one click, learn and gain experience, learn from their mistakes and meaningful advice, and discover the best ways in which they succeeded.
Do you want your videos to be better looking, sounding, creative, shareable, engaging, and impressive to watch?
Are you wanting to get the most out of shooting on your smartphone, DSLR, or mirrorless camera?
Perfect! You’ve made it to the right video production course!
By the end of this course, you’ll have the skillset and film school level understanding of:
1. First Hand Film Set Experience
To begin, you’ll join me on the set of a high end client shoot to see a behind the scenes look at how the video production process really works. These lessons are packed with key filmmaking fundamentals and concepts for the rest of the course material to build on top of.
• Set up and choose the best way to shoot your specific video
• Main steps to film a cooler looking and cinematic project
• Cinematography and composition fundamentals
• Techniques to maximize your location and time while shooting
• Creatively use your lenses, surrounding, and camera
2. Get the Most Out of Your Camera Settings
Getting great looking shots first starts with getting your camera set up properly. Here, you’ll get crystal clear on how to set your camera’s functions, settings, and parameters. These foundational learning lessons will give you the confidence to get out and start shooting.
• Learn how to effectively use all of the functions and settings on your camera
• Get the perfect exposure with ISO, shutter speed, and aperture
• Create a great looking image with white balance and frame rate
• Use picture profile and focal length for your specific shooting style
• Utilize your camera’s latitude and dynamic range
3. Light and Shoot Your Scenes Like a Pro
Now that you have a rock solid understanding of your camera, here’s where we’ll use lighting and video production techniques to make your videos shine. These hands-on lessons will give you the tools to create stunning looking images using natural or artificial lighting.
• Use colored gels, practicals, exposure contrast, your outfit and location choice like a pro
• Make yourself look great on-camera with the right lens choice and proper lighting
• Learn the most essential framing, cinematography, and composition techniques
• Get that “cinematic filmmaking look” for your own personal video setup
• 2 point, 3 point, rim light, natural light, high key and low key lighting
4. Record Crystal Clear Sounding Audio
You’ve worked alongside me to massively upgrade and improve all things visual, now it’s time to talk audio. In this section, we dive into different microphone types, recording environments, audio hacks, and getting the absolute best sounding audio quality possible.
• Set your shoot up for crystal clear sounding audio and great sound dynamics
• Learn how top filmmakers get rid of echoes, buzzing, distortions, pops, and hums
• DIY set up to get great sounding vocals for your videos or podcasts at home
• Top audio recording techniques for video creators and filmmakers
• Audio hacks and which mics to use for different filming situations
5. Create Next Level Vids with B-roll and Cutaway Shots
In this step, you’re going to walk away with advanced techniques that experienced video creators use to create exciting and engaging videos. This process will allow you to utilize more advanced film techniques in a way that is fun and easy to use regardless of skill level.
• Film a more professional looking video using shot types different cinematography techniques
• Effectively use coverage to set yourself up for success in the editing process
• Get a filmmaker understanding of the purpose and use of each shot type
• Create a more dynamic final product with framing and multiple angles
• How to use the 180 degree rule, rule of thirds, and frame balancing
6. Get That Cinematic Look with Camera Movement
This is one of my favorite parts of the course, creating cinematic shots with camera movement! There’s a reason why it’s called “motion picture.” Here we take a deep dive into how, when, and why to use different movements to create cinematic looking videos.
• Learn the ideal focal length, movement, frame rate, and composition choices for your project
• Get incredible looking and feeling shots using top video production techniques
• Use the same types of camera movement that you see in feature films
• Learn how movement direction, quality, and speed effect your audience
• Bring an overall filmmaking look and style to your videos
7. Make Your Shot List and Film Your Epic Montage
Once you learn these shot list techniques, you won’t go back to shooting important projects without one (trust me)! In this hands-on section, you’re going to envision, outline, and shoot the type of montage that turns an ordinary project into an extraordinary project.
• Synthesize all the video production techniques learned into your final course video project
• Step by step guide to knocking out your list of specific shots in the best way possible
• In-camera transitions, filmmaking tricks, and how to make an impactful ending shot
• Essentials to create an organized and practical shot list for all future projects
• Cinematography tips and tricks to make your videos stand out
8. Expert Guest Speakers and Video Production Keys to Success
Here you sit down with me and 3 expert guest speakers that have spent years working as successful full-time filmmakers. These lessons will give you the insights, actionable takeaways, and inspiration that will add some extra creative fuel to the skills you’ve gained in this course!
• Bonus tools and ways to continue getting better shots after graduating this course
• Top pro’s and con’s of today’s most frequently used camera equipment
• Lens choice, equipment, and tips for properly choosing your video gear
• How to continue to make the most out of your skillset and equipment
• Motivation, progress, growth, and success as a video creator
9. Course Bonuses and Progressing Beyond this Course
You’ve made it! We worked together to build your skillset through each section and then in the last step, we combined the whole process into your very own crystal clear looking and sounding final product. Now it’s time for you to go out their and continue to create videos you love!
• Synthesize, recap, and review all of the lessons learned in the course
• Integrate the tools and know how to continue to improve and grow
• Accept my course challenge to start your new series or project
• Special student bonuses for completing the course
• And much more
Also INTRO HD It is a free website that provides distinctive and professional content and designs and helps novice and professional designers to produce and move to the highest limits.