3D to 2D: Using 3D as a compositional tool
Download 3D to 2D: Using 3D as a compositional tool with one click, learn and gain experience, learn from their mistakes and meaningful advice, and discover the best ways in which they succeeded.
This 3D to 2D course may be for you then. Together we’ll go over how to get your drawings and illustrations to the places you want using a combination of CGI and digital painting.
The most common pipeline for most designs whether they are a character or object is going from a 2d sketch to a more developed 3d model. However there are many benefits in starting from many would consider the more final stages in the pipeline. In this class I hope to share with you an alternative perspective on how to get your ideas started by using 3ds Max as a lighting and compositional tool for your illustration or painting in Photoshop to follow. While we will focus on 3ds Max and Photoshop specifically this workflow applies to any 3d or drawing software you have proficiency over.
I hope that after going through this course you take away with you an alternative perspective on how you approach your own art and design.
- Learn how to set up lighting and cameras in 3ds Max.
- How render and save out images from 3ds Max.
- Workflow going from 3d to 2d
- Adding Cameras, Depth of Field and Using Safe Frames in 3ds Max
- Arnold Lights and Camera Exposure in 3ds Max
- Arnold Render setup in 3ds Max
- Adjusting image value in Photoshop
- Painting and utilizing Layer Blending modes in Photoshop
- 5 hours+ video lectures
Also INTRO HD It is a free website that provides distinctive and professional content and designs and helps novice and professional designers to produce and move to the highest limits.