Wingfox Stylised Illustration – Blender to Photoshop Process with Gavin O’Donnell
Download Wingfox Stylised Illustration – Blender to Photoshop Process with Gavin O’Donnell with one click, learn and gain experience, learn from their mistakes and meaningful advice, and discover the best ways in which they succeeded.
In this tutorial, I will show you how I translate my ideas from 3D to 2D in a beginner friendly way. I will also discuss lighting, framing and setting up a strong base to paint over in Photoshop. I’ve gone about this whole tutorial in a way that it’s all the keys areas broken down into 45 videos spanning 5 – 30 mins.
- 13+ hours of real time voiced over recorded content spanning 51 Videos
- The final Blender Scene, Graphic Scene, Moonlight, Sunrise, Sunset and a darker scene
- Kitbash Set
- Final .PSD File
- Cloud Map
- jpegs of each step
- 3D Render Passes
- PureRef file
- Includes Custom Stylised Brushes for Photoshop & Procreate
- Notepad doc with useful resources and links
- 20% Discount Code for the COOLORUS.com colour picker
Also INTRO HD It is a free website that provides distinctive and professional content and designs and helps novice and professional designers to produce and move to the highest limits.