The Complete Python/PostgreSQL Course 2.0
Download The Complete Python/PostgreSQL Course 2.0 with one click, learn and gain experience, learn from their mistakes and meaningful advice, and discover the best ways in which they succeeded.
Take the next step in your Python development by leveraging the power of PostgreSQL and databases!
Master PostgreSQL and use it in your Python apps!
Python and PostgreSQL are two of the most in-demand skills in the world. After completing this course, you’ll be confident in adding both to your resume/CV.
Everything you’ll learn in this course is relevant to other database systems too, like MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, or Oracle.
With this course, you’ll master PostgreSQL and how to work with it from Python. If you use Python and you want to augment your skills with a database, you’ll love this course!
- Work with different types of databases (in-memory, SQLite, and PostgreSQL), and understand when to use each in your Python apps.
- Build a programming journal project to add a SQLite database to your Python application.
- Improve a database design incrementally so you’re not bound by your initial design.
- Model different relationships with PostgreSQL, including one-to-many and many-to-many.
- Reduce errors by applying database changes using database migrations with Python and alembic.
- Build a polling app to learn about advanced data analysis with GROUP BY, PostgreSQL window functions, and nested queries.
- Work with dates and times in PostgreSQL, and avoid common timezone pitfalls.
- Structure Python apps like a professional, to make development much easier.
- Produce data analysis reports and charts using matplotlib with PostgreSQL data.
You’ll also tackle advanced PostgreSQL topics, such as:
- User-Defined Functions
- Stored Procedures
- Async database connections
As you can see, you’re going to learn a lot!
But this is a no-nonsense, no-frills course. We have planned, crafted, and edited every lecture to be concise and compact. No time wasted, so you can master PostgreSQL in record time.
We’ve created dozens of diagrams to explain database concepts, as well as code-along videos. But you won’t just be watching me code! You’ll develop the projects yourself first, to gain hands-on experience and master PostgreSQL.
Also INTRO HD It is a free website that provides distinctive and professional content and designs and helps novice and professional designers to produce and move to the highest limits.