Boris FX Mocha Pro 2022.5 v9.5.5 Build 35
Boris FX Mocha Pro 2022.5 v9.5.5 Build 35 (Plug-ins for Adobe) – Free Plugins Download
Free Download Boris FX Mocha Pro 2022 for Adobe, OFX and Standalone is the Academy Award-winning planar tracking tool for visual effects and post-production. With a proven record on the world’s most notable film and television projects, Mocha is valued by effects artists and editors for its unique ability to reduce the time-consuming keyframing associated with high-end VFX and finishing
New: Mocha Pro 2022.5
- Planar Tracking Improvements: New pre-processing in Track module to solve difficult shots. Select filtering options or remove flicker before tracking.
- Lens Module: Now updated with spline-based calibration. Remove or match lens distortion to improve tracking, roto, inserts, and removes.
- New Surface Controls: Right-click controls improves precision on placing the correct surface location.
- Apple M1 Improvements: Now updated to support latest Apple silicon hardware for faster video import/export.
- More Interface improvements & fixes for 360/VR workflows.
Overview of Boris FX Mocha Pro 2022 Benefits
Mocha is the world’s most recognized and powerful planar tracking tool for VFX and post-production. Mocha Pro features GPU-accelerated tracking and object removal, advanced masking with edge-snapping, stabilization, lens calibration, 3D camera solver, stereo 360/VR support, and more.
It adds industry-standard OpenColorIO color management for consistent and predictable color display across industry workflows. OCIO support is compatible with the Academy Color Encoding Specification (ACES) and enables improved color-managed workflows with high-end post-production and VFX applications such as Silhouette, Foundry’s NUKE, Autodesk Flame, Avid Media Composer, and more.
Overview of Boris FX Mocha Pro 2022 Features
- New workspaces with Mocha Essentials interface
- GPU-accelerated object removal delivers faster rendering
- New spline tools for faster masking: Magnetic Spline with edge snapping, Freehand Spline, and Geometric Shape Tools
- Retina/High DPI monitor resolution support
- Award-winning 360/VR tools now included
- Stereo 360 planar tracking & masking
- Unique spherical 360 workspace
- Horizon stabilization & reorient
- New & improved GPU-accelerated object removal
- Stereoscopic masking tools: Anaglyph view, L/H Hero mode
- Lens workflow for Equirectangular to flattened conversions
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Processor: 64-bit Intel or AMD CPU with four or more cores
- Memory: 16 GB or more
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage
- Graphics Card: High-end NVIDIA Quadro, TITAN or GeForce Pascal, e.g. Quadro P5000 or GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Monitor: 1920×1080 or higher, including high dpi 4k monitors
- Minimal Requirements:
- Processor: 64-bit
- Memory: At least 4 GB
- Graphics card: Must support OpenGL 2.1 for basic functions. For GPU-accelerated tracking and remove, OpenCL 1.2 is required
- Monitor: Minimum resolution 1440×900 pixels