Aescripts Wind 1.03 for After Effects
3 April 2021
Aescripts Wind 1.03 – Free Download After Effects Template
Wind is a new tool for After Effects that simulates the natural motion of a breeze blowing layers across the screen. Wind is not a particle system or a physics engine. When you click apply, it creates a series of null-based rigs that control each active layer in your comp. Wind uses a unique algorithm to mimic a variety of turbulence effects in native AE 3D space.
- 17 Presets
- In & Out Transitions
- 10 Directions
- Secondary Drift Controls
- Dozens of Interpolation & Ease Type Options
- Intuitive Sliders
- Fade & Scale Transitions
- Auto Orient to Camera Option
- Use Text, Vector, Video, Shapes, jpeg, ai, psd.
- Use any amount of layers (system dependant)
- Fast build and restore
- Manually select individual layers after the build
- Global transform adjustments via master layer controls
- Marker based timing controls
- Works with AE2017 C4D renderer
- Deactivate turbulence to simulate mechanical motion effects.
- Effortless set up, just click and go.
Latest Releases :
© 2022 intro-hd.net All Rights Reserved