Aescripts Lockdown 2 For After Effects v2.8.7 (WIN+MAC)
|Program Name||File Size|
|After Effects||83 MB|
Aescripts Lockdown 2 for After Effects v2.8.7 (WIN+MAC) – Free Download
Lockdown 2 is here! Lockdown is the original and best plug-in that allows you to track warping surfaces inside After Effects. Perfect for beauty retouching and other previously difficult cleanup jobs!
Lockdown is a revolutionary plug-in that allows you to track warping surfaces inside After Effects.
2.8.7 (Current version) – Oct 12, 2022
What’s new in Lockdown 2.2?
Lockdown 2 has been officially released as Lockdown 2.2. One of the features we’ve included is the ability to trim tracks using masks or an alpha channel. We’ve also optimized for 4k tracking. Please keep a close eye on the home page. We have a ton more features and changes coming very soon, and will keep the home page up to date. The tutorials have been split up into smaller tasks, and will be replaced the same day as release, as each feature changes.
- Added subpixel accuracy when tracking (to reduce jitter)
- added “Delete backward keyframes” button
- added “Delete forward keyframes” button
- Added hotkey “Ctrl/Cmd-shift-alt/option+click” to create extension points for the mesh
- Increased tracking speed
- Increased some interaction speeds
- Bug fix: Wouldn’t render on 8k footage
- Bug fix: Sometimes “interpolate partial tracks” didn’t complete fully
- Bug fix: Sometimes triangulation wouldn’t work
- Bug fix: Some points couldn’t be connected