AEScripts BlenderAe v1.0.0 for After Effects
AEScripts BlenderAe v1.0.0 for After Effects Free Download
Now supports importing AE layers and cameras into Blender! Connect, select and export 3D object and scene data from Blender to After Effects!
Connect Blender to After Effects!
- Install BlenderAe as an addon in Blender (no other scripts to install!).
- ‘Connect’ to After Effects.
- Select objects, vertices or faces.
- Click ‘Export to Ae’!
Supported in Object Mode:
- Cameras to Ae Cameras.
- Lights to Ae Lights.
- Objects transformations to Nulls.
- Empties transformations to Nulls.
- Planes (planar) to precomposed shape layers.
Supported in Edit Mode:
- Selected vertices (in vertex mode) to Nulls
- Selected planar Faces (in face mode) to precomposed shape layers.
After Effects to Blender:
Solids, Nulls and Camera layers supported.